Thoyamalli Bisebele Bath
Thooyamalli Rice – 1 cup
Thoor Dal – 1 cup
Tamarind – 1 lemon size
Vegetables – Carrot/Beans/Brinjal/Sweet potato/ Curry leaves/Coriander leaves
For Masala - Coriander seeds -2 TSP; Cloves – 2 nos.; Cinnamon – 1 inch; Chilis – 10; Kashmiri chilis – 2; Asafetida powder – ½ TSP; Coconut – 1 cup
- Soak Thooyamalli Rice and dal for 1 hour
- Roast all masala items in a kadai and grind it
- Pressure cook dal and rice along with the vegetables and little turmeric
- Soak tamarind and take extract
- In a pan add tamarind extract, asafetida and boil for 10 mts until raw smell of tamarind goes
- Then add the grinded masala paste curry leaves and further allow it to boil
- Add cooked rice and vegetables dal to this masala and cook for another 5 minutes to make Thooyamalli Bise Bale Bath
- Finally temper ghee mustard seeds curry leaves and cashew and add to Thooyamalli Bise Bela bath
- Serve hot with boondi and raita.
Milagu Samba Rice contains selenium which helps to...
White ponni rice is one of the traditional varieti...
This Rice looks more like a Jasmine bud and is the...
Aathur Kicihli Samba
This rice variety loved for a typical cooking rice...