Seeraga Samba Fried Rice
Seeraga Samba rice – 1 Cup
Vegetables – carrot/beans/Capsicum/spring onion
- Soak Seeraga samba rice for ½ hour
- In a Pan, add ghee and add the soaked samba rice without water. Fry it for 5 mts.
- Add salt to taste & water – 2 cups
- Cook it till done
- In a kadai add little oil or ghee and put thinly sliced vegetables along with paneer little spring onion
- Fry for 2 minutes and add salt pepper ; soya sauce and chili sauce
- Cook for 5 mts
- Then add the cooked Seeraga samba rice and fry slowly.
- Add spring onion for dressing to serve.
Poongar is a treasure. It can withstand even flood...
Thooyamalli means Pure (Thooya) and Malli (Jasmine...
This Rice looks more like a Jasmine bud and is the...
Aathur Kicihli Samba
This rice variety loved for a typical cooking rice...