Kichli Samba Rice Green Pulao
Kichli samba Rice 1 Cup
Water 2 cups
Onion Pudina coriander leaves
Bay leaves cloves 2
- Soak rice in water for ½ an hour
- Grind pudina coriander leaves cloves ginger green chilies and almonds
- In a pan add little ghee and Bay leaves jeera along with grounded masala green paste and fry for 5 mts.
- Add vegetables except capsicum fry for 2 mts.
- Add soaked rice and fry for 2 mts
- Add 2 cups of water and mix nice nicely add salt and cover the pan
- Cook for 10 minutes add little ghee capsicum at the end
- Serve with Raita