Thooyamalli means Pure (Thooya) and Malli (Jasmine). This Rice looks more like a Jasmine bud and is the reason for the origin of its name. This variety high rice is resistance to pest. So it will not demand much of pesticide like other common rice varieties. This is a healthy as well as tasty rice.
- It helps in strengthening the internal organs and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- It helps in maintaining healthy nervous system.
- It is rich in vitamins hence it is good for skin and body.
- Prevents and cures diabetics.
- Highly resistant to pests and diseases
Season September- October
Crop Duration 135-140 Days
Average Yield 4500 Kg per Hectare
Medium Yield Tall Rice
Special features Fine grain quality Rice, Resistant to Rice Tungro Virus, Moderately resistant to Brown Spot and Blast
Most cuisines of the world are cook and add rice in one way or another...
Cooked Rice in a liquid form